Presented online for archival purposes is Personal Investment Management System by STAPTRON, Australia. Included are:
- The handwritten letter folded into the disk sleeve showing the password (BC)
- Disk label and sleeve scans
- Full A2R image and converted WOZ
- PNG Render of the disk’s flux transitions
- Screenshots of the software running under emulation with a CPM Softcard in Slot 2
This software allows the user to enter ‘deals’ to a financial database such as the purchase or sale of shares and other investments. Reports can be generated from the deals and at the ‘end of the month’ you can zero amounts owed.
Published by STAPTRON Computer Consultants. PO Box 445, Castle Hill 2154. 1980’s phone (02) 634 1311.
Two copies of this software exist with the second being distributed by Imagineering Australia / NZ (included).
Scroll to P for Personal:
Michael Mulhurn for investing and supporting the AppleSauce disk imaging product, and generous use of the machine at WozFest and future events
Leslie Ayling for hands on setup of AppleSauce sync sensor and enthusiasm
Sean McNamara for saving the disks from the skip and his community efforts to bring everyone together so preservation efforts like this can flourish.
Jeremy Barr-Hyde for scanning, disk image testing, hosting and donation of Apple Disk II drive (Shugart).