Navigate through: Apple II Software -> The Riddle of the Trumpalar, 800kb Apple II NSW Education Department
Presented here is a new disk image for The Riddle of Trumpalar.
From the title screen:
- (C) 1990 NSW Department of School Education
- Computer Education Unit (CEU)
- Version 1.0
- Project Coordinator – Eleanor Igoe
- Programming – Peter Gummer; Adrian Brell; Paul Jenner
- Illustrations – Perc Williar
- Based on a novel by Judy Bernard-Waite by arrangement with Ashton Scholastic
It is tedious to play though – hint enter a number when it asks where to move as in number of steps north.
As far as I can tell this is a unique disk image and not available elsewhere.
Hardware capture: 800kb disk image on Floppy Emu in Apple II 3.5 mode, Smartport on Apple IIGS, boot to BASIC, PR#5 -> Capture in 1080p from Extron scaler then screenshots on Mac. I do not know how to emulate an 800kb disk image in Apple II mode in an emulator on Mac so I had to use real hardware. I discovered after recording everything that the aspect ratio was wrong so please excuse the slightly vertically compressed image.
Disk image provided by Lesley Ayling, NSW Australia.